2. Stress will have negative effect on the skin. Do yoga or meditation to avoid stress.
3. Environmental pollution can damage the skin. So be covered while going such places.
4. Apply good sunscreen lotions while going out during day time.
5. Avoid coffee and alcohol to get good moisturizing skin.
6. Sleep at least 7-8 hours a day, because lack of sleep associated with ageing problems.
7. Avoid eating more sugar based foods, it can result in wrinkles.
8. Give proper cleansing to the skin, if not it will lead to bacteria build up and break outs of the skin.
9. Don’t talk bath in hot water (very hot), it will lead to redness and damage the skin.
10. Eat fruits between the foods; it can give beautiful glow to the skin.