1. Apply a small quantity of watermelon juice on the face, neck and sun exposed areas to hydrate the skin in summer. It will also prevent the skin from sunburns and will pacify the skin.
2. Either mustard oil or olive oil can be applied on the sunburn to get relief from itching.
3. You can also apply tender coconut on the skin to cool down it. It will also prevent and cure allergic rashes during summer.
4. Aloevera is a perfect sunburn soother. Apply a thin coating of aloevera gel on the skin to remove the dryness.
5. Did you want to get rid of the sunburn immediately? Give a butter-milk coating on the damaged skin at least twice on it.
6. Simple tip for sunburn- Wash the sun burnt area with cold water. It will reduce the skin swelling.
7. Boil pure water and add rose petals in it. Cool it and apply it on the skin to get rid of from bumpiness.
8. Crush or grind some mint leaves, apply the juice to remove the tanned skin. Wash it off with cold water after 10 minutes.
9. Grind some cucumber pieces and apply it on the sun burnt area of the skin to eliminate the irritation, as it has cool compounds.
10. Include enough quantity of curd or yoghurt in your meals to prevent the skin from dryness and to get attractive soft skin.