1. First do a patch test to avoid negative reactions.
2. If you felt any irritation or got rashes stop using it and wash it off.
3. All the essential oils are recommended to use in a dilute form or it should be combined with carrier oils like aloe-vera, avocado, walnut, jojoba etc.
4. Pregnant women are not recommended to use these oils as it is has strong fragrance and they may get nausea.
5. It should be stored in dark glass or cobalt bottles to avoid deterioration and to protect its aromatic properties.
It is an essential oil which can be applied directly to the skin. It contains anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties and it can be used as a cleanser. It has calming effects and perfectly soothes the skin. Few drops of it can be used as a moisturizer to treat the dry skin. Burns, eczema and acne problems can be cured by using this essential oil as it has anti-inflammatory properties.
Beauty tips with lavender oil:
1. Add 5 drops of lavender oil to a cup of milk. Mix it with the bathing water, take bath with it. It can remove the suntan and provide relaxation to the skin.
2. Add few drops of lavender oil to the pure distilled water and steam with it. By doing this, the acne and blemishes on the face can be removed.
3. Mix few drops of lavender oil to a tsp of jojoba oil. Add this mixture to the bathing water. Take bath with it to cure the sunburn.
4. It is good to stop the hair fall. Just massage it on the scalp to refresh the hair growth and to kill lice.
This essential oil contains anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties come from the Australian coastal area trees. It also has anti-septic properties and can be used a mouth wash which results in healthy gums. It is very good to treat the oily and acne prone skin. It is toxic and it has mild estrogenic properties. So it is not advisable to swallow while in use.
Beauty tips with tre tree oil:
1. Add few drops (3-4 drops) of tea tree oil to yoghurt and apply it on the oily skin to treat it.
2. Combine it with cold cream and use it to cure chapped lips.
3. It is a natural remedy for nail fungus infection.
4. Add few drops to the regular shampoo and wash the hair with it. It keeps the hair healthy and scalp hydrated. It can repair the damaged or dry hair and removes dandruff.
Try to avoid using the beauty products with synthetic chemicals as it would damage the skin and always opt home beauty tips to get flawless skin. Stay tuned here to get best skin care tips and beauty tips with Rosewood oil & Bergamot oil.